Monday 5 October 2015

Moon River (A Galaxy® Duet™)





          STELLA BLOWS
Post 91: Moon River (A Galaxy® Duet™)

So I Was Watching A Youtube Video And I Came Across This Video! Most Of You Have Seen It On The Advert! So Here's A Clip Of It! -

I Just Love This Song Recorded By Channel And Bnxjamin (Which Is A Name Which I Have Never Heard Of Before!)

It's So Beautiful And It's Only For A Galaxy® Advert! If All Songs Were Like This Music Would Be So Much Nicer!

So Bascically It's A Cover Of Moon River By The Honey Trees I Think! But Galaxy Did A Duet And It Sounds Much Better!

Eeeeek! I'm So Happy It Was Recorded!

So Nice!

How Many Times Have I Said So?

Things In This Blog!

Thanks For Reading! Stella Blows, Out!

P.S. Really Sorry That I Couldn't Find The Girl! I Searched Everywhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment