Sunday 6 March 2016

Worthing's best voice!

Hey, guys! So I recently (yesterday) I went to a singing competition (a pretty big one) consisting of 24 people. I sang True Colours - Cyndi Lauper and I actually sang it pretty well (I think) seeing as it is a pretty emotional song!

And I actually won!

This is the trophy I got -


In the left - hand corner there is a white block and on it has music notes seeing as it was a singing competition! The rest is a bit like hard glass! Then (my fingers are kinda covering it but) there is a gold - coloured plate which says 'Worthing's Best Voice 2016 1st Prize Winner' which was really exciting!
Then I also got a little booklet of vouchers and stuff. - 



 Inside it had 1 free term at Vocademy (my singing school!) which is really cool so I can go for free! Yay! I also got a voucher (£10) for 'Love 2 Shop' which is basically lots of shops. Here's a list: ToysRUs, River Island, Halfords,TK Maxx, Debenhams, Superdrug, Boots, Argos, Beaverbrooks, New Look, Waterstones, Goldsmiths, TheWorks, H.Samuel, Intersport, Thorntons, Wilko, Americangolf, Mothercare, Peacocks, Officers Club, Iceland, BHS, Blue Inc, House Of Fraser, Boux Avenue, Select, Matalan, HomeBase, Shoe Zone, The Edinburgh Woollen Mill, HMV.

That was a lot of shops! Sorry if it was spelt wrong but that just means that I've never heard of it before...

Then I got something special (ooo special!) I got a session at a recording studio! So basically what this is, is that I go to a recording studio (I don't know which one) and I record a song of my choice as a sort of demo CD or something. I'm not sure what song I'm gonna sing so if you have any good choices write it down in the comments and I'll have a look!

By winning this competition it has given me a lot of  self - confidence which is really exciting! If any of you want any help with this sort of stuff email me at stellablowsblogs@gmail.com

I'm excited to see your emails!!!







1 comment:

  1. Hey Stella, when are you going to post something on here again?

    ReplyDelete