Saturday 8 August 2015

20 Facts About Me





                                 STELLA BLOWS

Post 12: 20 Facts About Me

Hi Guys! So For This Blog I Decided To Tell You 20 Facts About Me So You Could Get To Know Me A Little Bit Better! Maybe Then Some Of You Might Feel More Comfortable Reading My Blogs!

1: I Am 10 Years Old! (I Know I'm Not Aloud To Be On Like Blogger Or Youtube Yet But Other People Have!)
2: My FAV Chocolate Bar Is Bournville By Cadbury! I Totally Recommend It! (Its Dark Chocolate BTW!)
3: I Have Performed In Front Of 150 - 200 People At A Wedding! I Sang The Power Of Love In The Style Of Gabrille Aplin!
4: My Favourite Band Is Bastille! Theyre Not Very Popular But I Just Love Them!
5: I Am On Popjam! My Name Is Stellastargirl! I Also Have Another Account Called StellablowsYoutube. I Don't Really Go On That One Much!
6: I Am Half - Moldovian (Not Half Russian)
7: I Have Been Blogging For About 2 Months Now And Am Enjoying Every Moment Of It!
8: I Am In Year 6 Now And Am Really Excited About Being The Oldest In The School
9: I Have Been Bullied Once (Verbally)
10: I Have Moved House Once!
11: My Fav Thing About The Cinema Is Theyre Toffee Popcorn! I Love It!
12: I Have 3 Friends And They Are All So Nice! (These Are My Main School Friends, I Do Still Have Other Friends!)
13: I Don't Have A Boyfriend I Broke Up With My One Last Year!
14: I Have Made 6 Vids On Youtube, 3 Singing 3 Just Random Videos! (Be Sure To Check My Channel Out!)
15: I Did Have An Instagram Account But Then It Kept Asking For My Phone Number And I Dont Have A Phone And Then After A Few Months It Deleted My Account!
16: I Dont Have A Fav Song I Think Its Too Hard To Pick One When There Are So Many Interesting Ones That I Havent Even Heard Of!
17: I Have A Karoke Machine In My Room!
18: My Mum And Dad Are Togever!
19: My Fav Lesson At School Is Either Free Leson (Do Whatever You Want), Music Or Drama!
20: I Have Written This Very Long Blog For You And I Hope You Enjoy!

Okay So Congrats If You Manageed To Read All Of That!

People In This Blog

The Power Of Love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNpeK7sDLzE
Bastille
https://www.youtube.com/user/BastilleVEVO
Popjam (Download)
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
My Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv2qekmdYWinGOJjLX86ibA

Thanks For Reading, Stella Blows Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment