Sunday 28 June 2015

Blue Peter Badge


           STELLA BLOWS

Post 5: Blue Peter Badge

Hello Everyone! Today In This Blog I'm Going To Talk About The Blue Peter Badge That I Got! This May Be Quite A Short Blog!

On March 19 2015 6:58 PM I Sent Blue Peter An Email About The Environment Because I Did Not Know What To Do So I Started With A Subject - The Evironment

My Poem Took About 15 - 30 Mins To Make And Now I Will Tell You The Poem!

We all rip off the world's halo,
From the lowest sea to the tallest rainbow!
It's a rose, a war for love,
Come on humans, we'll lose a dove!
From an ant to an elephant,
Those animals are magnificent!
Love the world, keep the trees,
And animals like moths and flees!
But we have an enemy, global warming,
Lets stop its getting bigger, its forming!
No one can make you,
What?! It's true!
So don't tear off the ocean rose,
But is that really what you chose?

I Know Some Of This Dosen't Exactly Make Sense But I Wrote It Back In March And Now It's June So Yeah!

Then In The Month Of, Well, June I Got A Letter From Blue Peter And I Immediatly Knew What It Was! I Had Got My Badge! Yay!

On (June 27th) I Got My Badge Card Which Allows You To Get Into Some Places For Free! Such As Alton Towers! Its So Cool!

I'm Not Trying To Brag About ANY Of This I Just Thought It Might Be Cool To Talk About

People In This Blog
bluepeter@bbc.co.uk

Thanks For Reading! Stella Blows, Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment