Wednesday 16 August 2017

Important!

Hello. I'm sorry I haven't posted on this blog in a long time. I sort of forgot :/ I'm planning on making a better quality blog filled with posts about things I care about (more information about it soon!). However, today I need to ask for your help.

I need money. I know this is what every girl my age says when they need more money for makeup, clothes, etc, but I need money for school supplies. I don't have much money and it is now affecting my school. My parents can't pay. If anyone gives even 1 or 2 pounds I will be very grateful because I could buy some pens and pencils.

I know I can't meet any of you in real life so I made a paypal account so you can give money on there.

Thank you for any support you give :) what goes around comes around and I hope I can help all of you in the future!

Lots of love,

Stella

Xx

Paypal account here

3 comments:

  1. hey stella, i have a question. How do you stop missing someone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stella, when are you going to post something on here again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, when are you going to post something on here again??

      Delete